Custom Dry Erase Boards
Great for Hospitals, Schools, Utilities, Retail and Businesses
Our custom magnetic and non-magnetic dry erase boards are manufactured with top quality porcelain on steel. The porcelain-surface, non-magnetic, dry erase whiteboards have a much longer life expectancy than the melamine dry erase boards which usually last no more than five years.
Frames and marker trays are available, as well. Our whiteboards can be produced in aluminum or wood frames with standard sizes as well as any custom size you may need. There are many varying types of dry erase whiteboard surfaces available including a low gloss surface whiteboard which works well for use with projectors.
Top Reasons To Print Your Dry Erase Boards With Us
- Our dry erase boards are made right here in the US from start to finish using the highest quality material available. Our porcelain steel magnetic surface is the best in the industry.
- Our boards are printed using heat fusing which applies the print permanently. The boards can be printed in full color with lines that are not raised so that the entire surface can be written on.
- We're can print individual room numbers affordably.
- We have a team of graphic designers that are ready to help you with consultation, design, ideas or anything else you may need to produce your dry erase boards.
Common Dry Erase Board Applications
- Non-Magnetic Dry Erase Boards
- Magnetic Dry Erase Boards
- Custom Printed Dry Erase Boards
- Dry Erase Cabinets
- Dry Erase Board Skin
- Wall Sized Dry Erase Boards
- Rolling Dry Erase Easel
- Dry Erase Sliding Unit
- Dry Erase Combo Boards
- Hospital Dry Erase Boards
- Calendar Dry Erase Boards
- School Dry Erase Boards
- Wood Framed Dry Erase Boards
Hackworth is a family owned small business that has been providing custom large format printing solutions since 1991. Our offerings include signage, banners, posters, point of purchase, wall clings, floor graphics, vehicle graphics and more. We serve many industries including business, medical, educational and government. To talk to a large format printing specialist give us a call at 757-545-7675 or 800-676-2424 or email@example.com.