Pre-Con to Closeout: Project Information Management
Overview Brochure: Download
MySmartPlans is a project information management tool, with capabilities to coordinate planning, collaboration and information distribution, while accelerating every step of the project lifecycle, for every member of the team. By simply clicking a user friendly icon, you are one click away from the information you need. MySmartPlans is a highly secure application providing a single virtual archive for all project information.
MySmartPlans brings together project information from all participants into a single collaborative virtual workroom — tracking changes, verifying requirements and keeping plans up to date. Every MySmartPlans project comes with a dedicated Project Information Manager. The Project Information Manager is at the intersection of all information and communication flow. They add the clarity, format, organization and optimization necessary to make it easy for everyone to find, search and manage their information.
- Ensure project information is organized, complete and accurate
- Ensure documents can be easily searched across entire project
- Compress files to ensure they open quickly and take up minimal space
- Create bookmarks allowing users to click on individual pages or sections
- Create links in documents to other content
- Ensure documents are named according to project naming standards
- Create live “As-Built” sets per client direction
- Enable documents for Redline Review
- Convert documents to PDF⁄A ISO standard for closeout archive
- Make mark-ups to your plans and publish instantly to project team
- Redline review timestamps and tracks individual comments
- Project Information Center immediately notifies you of new updates
- MySmartPlans supports BIM modeling and CAD files
Redline Review is a project collaboration tool allowing project members to ask questions, redline drawings, post additional information, review specifications and communicate efficiently. Redline Review keeps track of comments live which in turn saves thousands of dollars on courier and overnight expenses, all while moving the information in seconds instead of days. In addition, all comments are date and time-stamped and remain as part of the project archive.
- Users register through an ITB public notice or e-mail blast
- Users automatically receive synchronized updates through the dashboard
- All project documents are quickly searchable and bookmarked to the selection level
- Addenda are delivered to the dashboard reducing response times
- Posted answers to bid questions and RFI’s all in one place, benefiting all the bidders
MySmartPlans automatically generates a planholder’s list of all team participants. The list is easily searchable and sortable. Team members can be easily e-mailed directly from the list.
- You can use linked As-Builts to show CCD’s or RFI’s that are directly linked to the As-Built
- All team member are kept up to dated through schedule posting and project calendar
- Plan holders are able to easily navigate through plan sets with the help of links to details
- You can keep track of documents and archives such as Meeting Minutes, Field Reports, Contracts, Construction Documents, Photos, Webcams, and Videos
- Keep track of, and manage, all electronic submissions
You can now electronically mark your documents and have MySmartPlans slip sheet and link to the changed documents electronically. This would create a digital As-Built set which would help you to have an accurate archive of project documents highlighting how it was built.
Color Sheet Comparison
With this feature, you can easily identify any changes that were made to sheets with automatic identifications. The information in green will signify that this is newly added information to the sheet and wasn’t available on the previous version, whereas information highlighted in red indicates the removal of the information from the previous version and any information.
- Smart Rooms tie O&M manuals or training videos to photo views
- Reduce stacks of paper and plans
- Quick access to key operational references and manuals
- Incorporates documents, photos, and videos into a 50-year ISO archive
- Faster closeouts ensure retainage is released sooner