In production we believe in producing good quality large-format black and white documents in a timely manner to help your business run smoothly. Here are some things to help keep a prompt turnaround time:
- First, make sure the work order job instructions are legibly filled out with number of originals, number of copies, type of services required, and any other options selected.
- Always fill out the work order completely with the project information: P.O. number, Project number, Project name.
- Always put down a due date and time when you need your project returned. ASAP may not get your project returned when you need it.
- Make sure all your company and contact information is included so we can get back to you with questions.
- When sending PDF or TIFF files check the order, size and rotation of the files.
- When sending DWG files make sure that all fonts and xref information is included.
- If there are any special instructions; specify exactly what you need done, again leaving your contact info.
- If there are any split deliveries or additional pick ups, verify who is being billed, complete addresses, contacts and phone numbers.
Implementing these practices can save you money and save us time when printing your order. For more information on our production department services visit call Lynn Hardison at 757.545.7675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.