Print, copy, and scan without sacrificing productivity or quality with the Océ ColorWave® 650 printing system. Now you can print superb quality — in black & white and color — on a single device using proven, award winning Océ CrystalPoint technology. The Océ ColorWave 650 is a versatile, highly-productive large format system — with its ability to print in black & white and color at up to 210 D-size prints per hour. The printer can hold up to six media rolls and prints come out dry, cut to size and ready to use. With the optional online folder, different folded packages can be prepared and printed right from your desktop. A smart way to build a colorful world.
- Large format black & white and color on one productive system
- Océ TonerPearls for CYMK, 500 grams per color
- B&W: 1,459 sq. ft./hr.; Color: 1,361 sq. ft./hr.
- 2 – 6 rolls of paper
- Top delivery tray, 42-inch stacker, folder, take-up unit
- Océ PowerM® Plus controller
- Océ TC4 scanner with Océ Direct Scan color technology
- Optical 575 dpi, maximum 600 dpi scan resolution
- Océ CrystalPoint quality – helps ensure robust, waterfast prints with sharp lines, high readability of fine details and smooth, even area fills
- Effortless operation – simplifies routine tasks to save time and to ensure first-time-right output
- Sustainability secure – unique Océ TonerPearls® toner make for a totally clean system: there’s no fine dust, no odor and minimal waste disposal
Datasheet: DownloadContact for Pricing