What You Need To Know About HP DesignJet T520
Choosing the right printer for your business can be an arduous decision to make. Start by asking yourself what you need from the printer, what type of printer is most practical and fits your budget, as well as comparing the features and benefits provided by different printer manufacturers. This process can get overwhelming but the HP Designjet T520 is a good place to start for those looking for a professional, web-connected large format printer.
The HP Designjet T20 is an easy-to-use yet reliable printer allowing for business growth and the ability to work from anywhere. It is a large-format, web-connected printer available in 24 and 36 inches. Loaded with features, this large-format printer is a great investment for a studio.
Fast, Professional Results
Get accurate results with sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print. The T520 is able to process complex files at high speeds including a D-sized print at 35 seconds thanks to 1 GB of RAM and HP-GL/2 technology.
Easy, Convenient Printing
The T520 features an intuitive, full-color 4.3 inch touchscreen that simplifies navigation and printing. Users can rely on “true print” previews from the driver to complete jobs quickly and accurately.
Print From Anywhere
Conveniently print from virtually anywhere using an Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet. Accessing and printing projects when you’re away from your studio, is made easy using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
Here are the additional technical details:
- Memory – It has a memory of 1 GB with an HP-GL/2 technology
- HP DesignJet T50 will achieve those accurate lines and very sharp details for you up to 2400 dpi on the first print.
- It relies on true print previews from the driver to finish and complete your work quickly, smoothly, and accurately.
- This printer has the ability to deliver architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations with consistent and very high-quality results.
- Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Black: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization for Photo Paper selected
- Speed – Your complex files will be processed at high speeds; D prints in 35 seconds per page (70 D prints per hour)
- This printer can reduce downtime and improve productivity by using Original HP inks.
- The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch touchscreen will make navigation and printing easier for the user.
- 3 to 24 or 36-in wide sheets (depends on the desired printer size bought)
- 11 to 24 or 36-in rolls (depends on the desired printer size bought)
- This printer can never get more convenient and easy with its built-in WiFi for an easy set-up and connection to everyone else in your studio.
- You can use your Apple or Android smartphones or tablets to get the printer working wherever you may be.
Still have more questions about the HP DesignJet T520? We have a team of wide-format specialists ready to help. Hackworth is the leading wide-format equipment sales and support provider in the Mid-Atlantic. For more information or questions, contact us today. We would love to assist you!