What You Need To Know About KIP 71 Series
KIP is a leading global supplier of digital printing and scanning solutions for color and monochrome wide format documents. They offer a wide range of products that each meets the unending demand for a faster, higher quality, and more cost-effective reproduction. Not only do they provide one of the most advanced technologies in the printing industry, KIP also promotes environmental health and sustainability.
KIP 71 Series
KIP has introduced the world one of the most advanced, technical digital multifunctional printer and scanner. The new large format 71 series print system is an ideal solution for those in the architecture, engineering and construction industries.
The productivity of the KIP 71 Series is designed to satisfy the most demanding needs of decentralized users. It offers innovative productivity and configuration versatility, expanding the range of the KIP 71 Series systems to deliver high quality durable prints at a single touch with proven reliability in a space saving design.
This KIP 71 series will gives the outstanding results with exclusive technologies including:
- High Definition Print Technology – a green technology that reduces the cost of printing and returning outstanding value and industry leading low cost of ownership; does not require disposal and replacement
- 600 x 2400 dpi – KIP systems feature a high resolution dpi printing for sharper details and extremely smooth grayscales that allows curves to be enhanced, and diagonal lines and arcs to be smoothed out with excellent precision
- Consistent Print Quality – KIP Systems deliver sold blacks, smooth grayscale and uniform print quality from the first to the last page of a print job
- Media Capacity – To ensure non-stop print production and maximum media versatility, KIP systems feature auto-switching media drawers; user-friendly “End Cap” design is also a feature in the systems to aid an easy loading of media rolls
- Accurate Print Sets – KIP systems provide precise cut lengths that conform to kIP sheet size specifications; print jobs are produced at an identical sheet size, resulting in a professional presentation
KIP 71 Series System Features:
- Color Multi-Touch Controls
- 1 or 2 Media Roll Capacity
- 240 or 360 D Size Prints per Hour
- 3 or 6 D Size Prints per Minute
- Integrated Touchscreen with Advanced User Management
- PC & Web-Based Submission Tools
- 600 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Low Operational Costs
- Energy-saving Technology
More questions about the KIP 71 Series? We have wide-format equipment specialists ready to help. Contact your Regional Sales Manager for more information. Also you can submit your questions or comments below. We are glad to assist you in any way we can!